October 17, 2011

What's in your dog bag?

We're frantically trying to pack for our trip so that we can leave bright and shiny tomorrow. Like anyone who is responsible for others, packing becomes more elaborate when one packs for more than oneself! I usually pack Bella first while I'm calm and collected, as the closer we get to leaving, the tension of time-schedules-gone-awry amps up and I'm afraid I might leave something important for her.

What, you might be asking, do I pack for my dog?
  • Food
  • Treats
  • Chews
  • Bowls
  • Chuck-It
  • Dog bag
...and what's in her dog bag?
  • Towel
  • Extra leash
  • Extra collar
  • Poop bags
  • Kong
  • Tooth brush/doggie tooth paste
  • Dog Booties
  • Doggie back pack
  • 2 water bottles
  • Collapsible water bowl
  • Blinking light for her collar
  • 4 chuck-it balls (in case one gets lost in the tundra)
  • Nail trimmer (2...not sure why)
  • Doggie Shampoo
  • First aid kit (better than ours)

What's in the first aid kit? That will have to wait until another time...


2 comments:

The Lady said...

Haha! Yeah, try going somewhere with 2 dogs!! They end up with more luggage than me.

Annie said...

That doesn't surprise me! You probably need a whole separate storage area for dog stuff! I forgot to mention, I'm bringing her bed too...just to make sure she's comfortable!