October 4, 2011

Photographs

If I could adopt and care well for a zillion dogs, I would. But rules are rules and the rule in this household, set by The Husband, is only one. That's okay...for now.

If I was a photographer, this blog would be filled with thousands of pictures of my Bella-girl in action. But as you have witnessed, I am not a photographer and only on occasion am I granted a singularly acceptable shot. (Perhaps part of the issue is I rarely have the camera with me!)

So to combine my love of dogs and my appreciation of photography, I look at several sites of people who are able to take gorgeous photographs of dogs (cats, horses...and even people!). Even better, many of them give back as members of HeARTs Speak by donating their time and talents to help for the betterment of animal welfare. Each artist has a unique angle. See for yourself.
Is there an animal photography site you appreciate? Let me know.

No comments: