January 27, 2010

Furniture and Beds




Bella has taken to furniture in a big way. Well, not any furniture, just the furniture I am on. At the beginning of last week, she'd slither up. By last night, she was leaping over my legs to "her spot." Cute, but not allowed. I tell her to get off and she does, but Bella doesn't take "No" for an answer. She isn't defeated by "Off." She is an innovator. If one method doesn't work. She tries another.

For example... I was reading on the bed and she hopped up on the right side and curled up. I told her "Off" and reluctantly, she got down. Two seconds later, she goes to the left side of the bed and hops up. "OFF!" Again, she gets down. Next she circles to the end of the bed and eyeballs me to see if I'm watching. "Don't even think about it!"

For the moment, she acquiesces, goes over to her bed and audibly grumbling, lies down.

No comments: